Samstag, 11. September 2010

[Lolitchii] My musicrythm

Hey guys ;) I'm back for LOTHAKI!!





I totally love this song: Mike Posner- Cooler than me
I hear it so much on the radio over here, don't know whether you hear that in Germany so much on TV as well, just wondering.


When I was exploring Downtown a little, I went to H&M (yes, they exist over here too but they call  it "eytch and em" XDDD) and I heard a slow and female version of gorillaz'-feel good inc...but can't find it on the internet anywhere...TT.TT i liked that version more than the original. Just saying =)


Going out tomorrow with a friend from school, she is also an international student like me but from Hong Kong and her mother is JAPANESE *______* Oaaah!
Well then, byeee~~

1 Kommentare:

whoaa *,* Mir gefällt das lied super guut!
habs hier noch nicht gehört. find der hätte sich nen künstlernamen anlegen könne....Mike Posner hört sich net so dolle an XDDD Aber schönes Lied!

hope you have lots of fun there ^^ see ya love

Kommentar veröffentlichen